Also included in
- These low-prep holiday projects are an easy way to assign activities to engage the entire family in the learning process. Each project includes writing activities and digital options for Seesaw so you can engage your in-person and virtual learners. Keep the holidays fun while still working on acad$25.00$40.00Save $15.00
This Mother's Day Project is a fun way to help your students to celebrate their mom or the special women in their lives. Students will love the design a flower craft and creating a book all about their moms. This low-prep craft and writing activity is easy to assign and will keep all of your learners engaged with the digital option for Seesaw.
❯❯❯This pack includes printables AND 2 Seesaw activities options for virtual learners.
Students can complete the Mother's Day flower craft and fill-in-the-blank book in class or digitally. Students will create a flower to tell reasons they love their mom. They can also create a book all about their mom or special lady.
All the projects can be adapted to be created for a mother or any special woman in a student's life. Please check out the preview to see everything that is included.
- A PDF with printable activity pages
- 2 preloaded Seesaw activities to design a flower project and write about moms
- 1 flower craft template & writing page
- 2 Cover options for a Mother's Day Booklet
- 1 full-in-the-blank "All about Mom" page
- 10 writing prompts pages for Mother's Day book
What do you need?
- You will need a classroom account on Seesaw. You can set up a free account. Then you can assign activities for your students to access and complete digitally.
- Your students will need access to the Seesaw App or website on a device or tablet.
I am an independent seller and I am not an employee of or endorsed by Seesaw.
♥♥♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥♥♥
★★★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase! ★★★★★
More Seesaw Resources:
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray - Teaching Exceptional Kinders