Have your students complete this meaningful and fun activity to celebrate their mothers! With this resource your students will "research"
a "newspaper article" about their moms. A simple
and adorable craft is also included!
This low prep activity makes a fantastic gift for Mother's Day and can also be used as a graded assignment. An editable rubric is included!
Everything you need to help your students from start to finish is included! Your students will select or generate questions about their mothers and then interview them. They will take notes and use the notes to write a newspaper article about them! A writing organizer and editable rubric is also included. (The completed rubric is geared toward first grade but can be edited to meet the needs of different grade levels).
• Interview Question Bank
• Interview Notes Page
• Photograph Request Forms
• Writing Organizer Page
• Writing Rubric
• Newspaper Pages (Homeroom Herald or Daily News)
• Visual Directions and Templates for a Craft
• EDITABLE Versions of the Interview Question Bank, Photograph Request Forms, Writing Rubric, and Newspaper Pages
Editable versions enable you tweak the resources to meet your specific needs and grade level without decreasing the neatness and overall appearance of the pages!
(Important: Requires MS PowerPoint)
Please download the preview to get a better look at everything that is included before purchasing.
You May Also Like:
• Differentiate Spring Math Center Activities
• Spring Place Value Craftivity
• Spring Writing and Bunny Craft (Narrative, Informative, and Opinion)
• Related Fact Flower Craftivity
• How To Build a Pizza Craftivity and Flipbook