Mother’s Day is coming!
Allow your students to offer a magnificent flower to their mothers.
-Assembly and gluing
-Rounded and angular shapes
-Kabob sticks (wooden)
This document includes:
-A step-by-step exhaustive description with explanatory photos
-An evaluation rubric
About 4 periods
You can also make a collective project to celebrate the arrival of spring!
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.