This science notebook is a teacher time saver! This product includes lessons plans, foldables, activities, labs, vocabulary, materials for early finishers, QR codes, homework suggestions, an end of the unit quiz, and examples from my own notebook! This product is jam packed with resources ready to go so that you do not have to spend time planning!
Your class will learn about:
- Motion is a change in an objects position
- Different ways objects can move
- What a central Axis is and how to find it
- What a force is
Here's What's Included:
- A weeks worth of lesson plans aligned to the TEKS grades 2, 3, and 4
- A mini vocabulary word wall
- Vocabulary cards with definitions
- Mini Vocabulary Posters with high quality- real life pictures
- Vocabulary Foldables and notes page
- Anchor chart ideas and resources
- Examples from my notebook
- Movement Chart
- Tops Lab
- Zoomers Lab
- Twirlers Lab
- Top, Zoomer, and Twirler Venn Diagram
- KWL Chart
- Four Square
- Motion Hunt Find
- Brainpop Video Recording Sheet
- QR Codes with links incase you do not have access to a QR Coder scanner
- QR Code recording sheet
- Motion Fact Recording Sheet
- Word Search Activity
- Drawing Prompts Activity
- Writing Prompts
- Quiz and Answer key
*All videos are uploaded through SafeShare so you don't have to worry about the pesky ads on YouTube.
Want to Save Money??
Check Out the Bundle!
If you have any questions feel free to email me @firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment on the question tab for this product.
Click the green star to follow me to be the first to know about new discounts, freebies and product launches!