Use this Would You Rather Game to help your students identify what their motivation type is and what motivates them the most. Much more fun and interactive than a typical motivation inventory and you can use the results with the students themselves as well as teachers and other school personnel to find rewards that will actually motivate hard to reach students. You can use this activity with an individual student or in a small group.
This resource includes;
- A how to use guide
- 35 pre-made motivation would you rather cards (corresponding to the 5 different motivation styles)
- 5 editable motivation would you rather cards (corresponding to the 5 different motivation styles)
- Color and black and white scoring sheet
- Reflection sheet
You may use this resource for;
- Personal use
- Educational use
You may not use this resource for;
- Copying or sharing for other educators
- Creating the same or a similar product
- Removing fonts or graphics
Graphics by Jax and Jake
*Note: You will need to download the KG font Part of Me to use the editable products properly. You can find it for free here.