A perfect complement to any learning space at school or at home!
Send to parents to have them print off the posters for the homework spot in their home. Need more ideas for homework motivation? See THIS POST.
Includes the following quotes from famous athletes and coaches on beautiful watercolor backgrounds:
- “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.” – Tim Notke
- “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth
- “The harder the battle, the sweeter the victory.” – Les Brown
- “Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up.” – Dean Karnazes
- “If you aren’t going all the way, why go at all?” – Joe Namath
- “Persistence can change failure into extraordinary achievement.” – Matt Biondi
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
- “Without self-discipline, success is impossible, period.” – Lou Holtz
- “It’s all about the journey, not the outcome.” – Carl Lewis
- “A champion is someone who gets up when he can’t.” – Jack Dempsey
- “To give any less than your best is to sacrifice a gift.” – Steve Prefontaine
- “Make each day your masterpiece.” – John Wooden
- “The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning.” – Pele
- “It’s not the will to win that matters — everyone has that. It’s the will to prepare to win that matters.” – Paul “Bear” Bryant
- I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion’. – Muhammad Ali
- “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
- “If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.” – Fred Devito
- “Champions keep playing until they get it right.” – Billie Jean King
- “Victory is in having done your best. If you’ve done your best, you’ve won.” – Billy Bowerman
- “If you can’t outplay them, outwork them.” – Ben Hogan
- “There are only two options regarding commitment. You’re either IN or you’re OUT. There is no such thing as life in-between.”– Pat Riley
- “You’re never a loser until you quit trying.” – Mike Ditka
- “It’s not whether you get knocked down; it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi
- “The key is not the will to win. Everybody has that. It is the will to prepare to win that is important.” – Bobby Knight
- “There may be people that have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do.” – Derek Jeter
Enjoy and have fun bringing smiles to students' faces everywhere!
Want more great teaching tips and classroom organization ideas? Register for one of our FREE Workshops, add our feed to your RSS reader, or visit us on Facebook, Pinterest, my TpT Store, and Instagram!