These 7 posters were created for a middle or high school science classroom. They are designed to motivate students to be personally responsible for their actions in class. Sayings include:
1. If you didn't get the grade you wanted, I probably didn't get the work I expected.
2. Don't put in 1/2 the effort unless you are OK with 1/2 the results.
3. Mistakes are proof that you are trying.
4. Don't make excuses. Make improvements.
5. You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice.
6. I'm not saying it will be easy, but it will be worth it.
7. Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right!
Please provide feedback for me.
Clipart from Paula Kim Studio