This resource includes 10 high-quality photographs with motivational quotes on them. They're great for classroom decor ideas that create a welcoming environment for back to school.
Here are the quotes that are included.
1. Don't stress, do your best, forget the rest.
2. Doubt kills more dreams that failure ever will.
3. Dreams don't work unless you do.
4. Fear is only as deep as the mind allows.
5. You are capable of more than you'll ever know.
6. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll be in the stars.
7. The grass is always greener where you water it.
8. Listen to what your teachers say to do. But more importantly, ask yourself why they did.
9. No one is perfect- that's why pencils are made with erasers.
10. BElieve in YOUrself.
Would be great for any elementary, middle, or high school classroom. These would work very well for guidance counselors' offices as well. They would look GREAT framed and made into a gallery wall in a classroom.
Some of them could also be used in a mini-lesson on metaphors and the deeper meanings behind them.
Great classroom decor!