PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This is a 61-page supplemental set including answer keys to accompany "Mountains: Surviving Mt. Everest" by Michael Sandler. This is a story from the © 2011, 2014, and 2017 3rd grade Journeys series by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt as Unit 5 Lesson 25.
Please check out the PREVIEW before purchasing!
Please note, this is a BUNDLE of my products for this story. If you already own parts of this story, the individual sections are available in my store.
For the Students:
• Vocabulary Definitions with Synonyms/Part of Speech lists (4 pages)
• Vocabulary Cards
• Vocabulary Exit Tickets (5 pages)
• Vocabulary Test
• Classroom Conversation Story Questions
• Graphic Organizer for Weekly Skill
• Text-to-Text Comparison
• Story Cloze Comprehension with Answer Choices
• State Test Comprehension Practice Exit Tickets - Standard and DOK Listed (5 pages)
• State Comprehension Practice Test - Standard and DOK Listed - Optional Version with/without Paired Text Questions (6 pages)
• Multi-Paragraph Writing with Science Application (4 pages)
• Spelling Cards with Sorting Activity Instructions
• Spelling Handwriting and ABC Order
• Spelling Choose the Correct Bubble
• Spelling Roll the Die with Varied Handwriting Styles
• Spelling Exit Tickets (5 pages)
• STEM Activity Challenge (2 pages)
• STEM Activity Challenge Marzano Grading Self Rubric
• STEM Teacher Tip Page
For the Teacher:
• Folder Covers - Vocabulary, Reading Comprehension, Multi-Paragraph Writing with Science Application, Spelling, STEM Activity (5 pages)
• Informative / Explanatory Writing Rubric (2 pages)
• Answer Keys (5 pages)
• Lesson Ideas & Instructions (6 pages)
To see how I use these Journeys Supplements in my own classroom, download the Guide to Using Journeys Supplements for free.
Thanks for looking! Feel free to check out my blog!