Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
This file contains a PowerPoint and PDF for teaching Mouse Mousie, which is an excellent song for teaching the melodic element "do."
The file contains:
* A lyric slide
* Beat slides
* Rhythm preparation slides
* Rhythm practice slides (Which contains quarter and eighth note rhythms)
* Melodic preparation slides for learning "do," in iconic notation written in both G=do and F=do
* Melodic presentation slide for learning "do"
* Melodic practice slides for practicing "do," in iconic and traditional notation in both G=do and F=do
* Presentation slides for the "do-clef"
* A song matching game to practice "do" and the "do-clef"
* The song notation and game directions for the song.
For more information on this file, please read my blog post:
** Please note that the PowerPoint included in this file contains MusicEd Font. If you do not have this font, you'll use the PDF. Simply view in full screen and forward through the pages, similar to a PowerPoint or use the directions in the link that are included to convert it into a PowerPoint.
If you like this file, please rate it And please visit visit my blog for more teaching ideas: