This file includes cards for the following rhythms, all of which are written in stick notation and with note-heads:
* tika-tika (4 sixteenth notes)
* ti-tika (eighth-2 sixteenths)
* tika-ti (2 sixteenths-eighth)
* syn-co-pa (eighth-quarter-eighth)
* tom-ti (dotted quarter-eight)
* ti-tom (eighth-dotted quarter)
* tim-ka (dotted eighth-sixteenth)
* ti-kam (sixteenth-dotted eighth)
It includes instructions for multiple games, including:
* Mailbox Game
* "Steal the Stache" Whole Group
* "Steal the Stache" Small Grou
**This file includes both a PDF of the PowerPoint and the original PowerPoint.
** The original PowerPoint file contains MusicEd Font and will NOT work unless you have this font installed on your computer. If you do not have it, you can easily convert the PDF into a PowerPoint. (a link to directions is included).
For more information on this file, specifically regarding the "Stache to Staff" activity, please read my blog post at:
If you like this file, please rate it and please follow me on Teachers Pay Teachers for monthly freebies.