This Moustache Unit includes:
1. Factually Speaking - a set of Addition Flash Cards 0-12 for students to work with a partner to place the problem card and answer card side by side under the appropriate heading/answer. Students are "speaking" to each other about the math facts as they work their way to create a big math fact chart. This gets students up and out of their seats and becomes body/brain learning.
2. Read and Write Around the Room - this set of posters can be mounted to the walls of the classroom. Students place the recording sheet on their clipboard and record the words. The words all contain the schwa sound.
3. Estimation Jar - this jar is designed to be themed-based for moustache. This provides an opportunity to practice various math standards. Use the label for a jar and fill with moustaches.
4. Task Cards - this set of Task Cards provides practice for students to work with Greater Than and Less Than.
5. Exit Tickets - Students answer questions as they leave for the day or to a different task.
6. Books you might want to use during this unit.
PLEASE NOTE ONLY DIGITAL CONTENT NO PHYSICAL ITEMS!
How to get TpT credits to use on future purchases - Log in, go to "My Purchases," beside each purchase there will be a "Provide Feedback" button. Click it and there will be a page to leave a quick rating and a comment about the resource. When you provide feedback you will earn TpT credits that can be applied to future purchases to save you money!
How to Follow My Store - Click the green star beside my name at the top of my store page. You will then be notified when a new resource is posted.
JourneyED through Educational Transformations