There are many reasons to add movement in your classroom. Not only do the kinesthetic learners need some action, but so do all learners. This package will give you some ideas that you can incorporate into your ELA class every day, ones that will get your students out of their seats and learning.
While most of the activities are designed for high school students, there are many you could adapt for lower grades.
If you would like to activate more of your students' learning styles, check out:
- Active Learning Activities
- Sentence Construction Games
- Learning Stations for ELA Skills
- Poetry Games & Activities
- Macbeth Interactive Games & Activities
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and products:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.