My students enjoy learning folk dances and this poster set helps them learn dance vocabulary quickly and also create their own movements. I hang these in my room year round for easy reference and to generate ideas for student improvisation. Included in this set:
* Nine Dance Formation Posters to display in your classroom (circle, line, scattered, simple square, country square, double circle, partner circle, and two of the alley). These posters are each depicted three times: once with only stick figures, once with a shadow shape underneath the figures showing the configuration, and once again in color to easily show where partners stand. Print whichever set you like best!
* Five Color Movement Anchor Charts to display in the classroom to give students process ideas for creating or improvising their own movement (formation, body facing, directional path, locomotor movement, and non-locomotor movement).
* A one-page student handout of the anchor charts which aids students in creating their own group dances. This works amazingly well at giving students a starting point and helping them to generate ideas.
Quick and Easy way to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I read all feedback, and value your thoughts and suggestions!
Be the first to know about my sales, freebies and new products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive updates about this store.