This Spanish Editable Movie Guide bundle includes 10 editable Google doc movie guides for Spanish class. These Spanish class movies would be perfect for Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4, exploratory Spanish, or a Latin American culture class. The differentiated options mean you could use variations of the Spanish class movie guides with all levels of Spanish you teach.
All movie guides are editable Google resources.
The 8 Full Spanish movie guides contain
- ✅ a character description chart and pictures to label
- ✅ comprehension questions about movies in ENGLISH or SPANISH to fill out while watching
- ✅ post-viewing discussion questions in SPANISH & character identification in novice SPANISH. The post-viewing sheet could be used as an assessment after watching the film.
- ✅ Keys for all pages of the guides are included as well.
Please click the included resources for longer descriptions of each guide.
Spanish & English questions, character identification & post-viewing questions
- ✅ Ferdinand Movie Guide
- ✅ Pachamama Movie Guide
- ✅ El camino de Xico Movie Guide
- ✅ Selena Movie Guide
- ✅ Dora & the lost City of Gold Movie Guide
- ✅ Vivo Movie Guide
- ✅ Coco Movie Guide
- ✅ Encanto Movie Guide
Bonus novice Spanish movie guides with only English questions
✅ PLUS new Maya y los 3 episode 1 guide is now included as well! It includes Spanish & English questions, character identification & post-viewing questions
These are editable Google Drive Spanish Movie Guide resources!
- As always, do what works best for your school and classes. Here is what I personally do with my own classes.
- Spanish audio & Spanish subtitles - upper-level students
- Spanish audio & English subtitles - novice level students
- English audio - exploratory Spanish or culture class
Make sure to check out the instructions page of each film guide for linked blog posts for each film with supplemental ideas, movie trailers, authentic resources, Spanish culture, and more.
5-star reviews for this bundle of movie guides for Spanish class
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This bundle is worth every penny! The activities, details, and information related to all of these movie topics are great! Thanks for an amazing purchase! - Mandy B (12th grade)
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ These guides are so useful. They make students think about the movies and make it an educational activity to show a movie in class. Win/win for the teacher and the students! - Charise (Grades 6-8)
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I love showing movies and now I can show more with these activities. - Juli W
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Thank you thank you! These movie guides save me so much prep time and are very engaging for my students. - Charissa
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I like these questions and activities in Spanish as well as the questions in English. The key is helpful too and it saves me time from having to make up questions myself. Right now I am using the Ferdinand questions with my culture class. A good set of films! - Katie Ann (9th grade)
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ My students love using movies in the classroom! These are super helpful to get them to pay attention when the movie is in Spanish!
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpretive Communication
✅ Presentational Communication
✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
✅ Cultural Comparisons
Bundle up for the best deals possible!
- This Spanish Movie Guide Bundle is the best option. Get it today for ready to go guides for Encanto, Coco, Vivo, Ferdinand, Pachamama, El camino de Xico, Selena, Dora & the lost City of Gold, The Book of Life & Canela
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a Google resource that will be found in your Drive in a folder called my purchases.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information about using these films > Mis Clases Locas movies - blog
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.