Also included in
- Grab these editable graphic organizers, and you'll have 30+ options to go with any movie or text in Spanish class. My movie guides include 15+ formats, and the book/text guides include 20+ formats. However, there IS some overlap in their design, so you can grab both sets and save 25%!$9.00$12.00Save $3.00
Here's your solution to watching movies in Spanish class! These are editable, digital guides to use when showing feature-length movies, short films, and episodes from series, to Spanish learners.
In this resource, you'll find a variety of graphic organizers, to focus on different tasks and aspects of the film:
- Comparing and contrasting characters
- Understanding and sequencing the plot
- Recognizing familiar words and cognates
- Summarizing the story of the film
- Focusing on certain themes
Some will work best for novices (spotting familiar words and making lists), and some are suited to more advanced students who can write in full paragraph form. Of course, you can adjust the tasks as well.
These will work for a variety of contexts:
- Use them when you have a sub and need to include some accountability.
- Provide a way to take notes, to prepare for a writing assignment or discussion.
- Support comprehension of complicated plots and keep track of characters.
Update: These now include a digital version students can type directly into!
Your purchase will be provided as a PDF, with links to the Google Doc. Please make sure you have a Gmail account to access the resources.