Movie Maker is a free downloadable video making and editing software. It allows students create and edit their own videos.
This work booklet expects students to complete the following tasks:
1) Create a video in Movie Maker about Endangered Animals (Project Scenario provided) aimed at a suitable audience.
2) Research the internet effectively to find information about Endangered Animals
3) Learn to use suitable keywords in search engines to find suitable information quickly
4) Learn to keep a bibliography of all sources used for research
5) Plan movie maker video as a storyboard before creating it
6) Engage in peer assessment once videos are completed.
This workbook also comes complete as part of a bundle which can be found on my store. Movie Maker – Endangered Animals Project Bundle. Click Here
Thank you to Krista Wallden and Worksheet Junkie for images: