"I think you can tell the human condition better through comedy." Hector Elizondo (American actor ~ 1936)
Here are follow-along question sheets for ten Spanish or Spanish-related popular movies.
The films included are:
1. The Mask of Zorro (Antonio Banderas)
* .. Includes a follow-up word search
2. Stand and Deliver
3. La Bamba
5. Sweet 15
6. The Milagro Beanfield War
7. Tortilla Soup
8. La Fonda Azul (The Blue Diner)
9. La Misma Luna (Under The Same Moon)
10. Real Women Have Curves
11. Introductory overheads
for several films giving background information to put the film in context:
* The Mask of Zorro
* Stand and Deliver
* La Bamba
* Sweet 15
* La Fonda Azul
* La Misma Luna
12. Answer keys to all film questions
Each sheet has 20 follow-along questions in English all on one page
that go with the film.
Having students select from multiple choice answers allows
more time for their eyes to stay on the film and not spend it looking
down writing out answers and, thus, not miss important
moments in the film.
These can be used as enrichment to a topic or as a substitute lesson plan (or emergency lesson plan).
These films are suitable for any level. I always had so many preps
that, to simplify things when I used a film with a sub and to save time,
I had all my classes do the same plan in my absence.
It worked remarkably well.
These films are entertaining and informative, and offer exposure to the language, culture, or history of the Spanish-speaking world. (39 pages)
If you like my products, please follow me by clicking on the little star at the top under my name. Gracias.
♥ .. On my home page, please click on the word FREE
(under PRICES) in the left panel to see which products are currently free. ..
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
If you're looking for more ready-to-use resources, you may be interested in these other items in my store:
* Sub * Pac For Spanish Class ~ Set 1
* Sub * Pac For Spanish Class ~ Set 2
* SINGLE SUB PLANS NOW AVAILABLE *
. . Look for the brown polka dot cover . .
* Single Sub * Plan 1 For Spanish
* Single Sub * Plan 2 For Spanish
* Single Sub * Plan 3 For Spanish
Prefer a savings ?
* Spanish * Class Bundle ~ $7.00 for 7 ready-to-use resources
Or why not create your own special bundle ?
* Wish * List Bundle
Special Back-to-School Activities & Review Resources
* Back-To-School Review * Pac For Spanish
* The Use of tú * usted in Spanish .. It's free. ..
* Tissue Box * Project For Spanish Class .. A great back-to-school review project. ..
* The Color Game For Spanish .. ¡ Atención ! This can get pretty exciting. ..
* Telling Time * Pac For Spanish
* Menu * Project For Spanish Class
.. Great back-to-school activity for level 2. This makes a nice bulletin board or hall display of student work for Open House night ..
* Practice * Pac ~ saber y conocer
Customs & Life in Hispanic Countries
* 50 Fascinating Facts About Hispanic Countries ~ Set 1
* 50 Fascinating Facts About Hispanic Countries ~ Set 2
* Famous Hispanic-Americans Crossword Puzzles
.. Perfect for Hispanic Heritage Month. ..
* November 1st * Tombstone Project For Spanish
.. Nice for El Día de Todos los Santos. ..
* Carnival * Masks For Spanish Class
* El Día de San Valentín ♥ Pac For Spanish Class
* Carta de ♥ San Valentín For Spanish Class
* Mother's Day Project * Pac For Spanish
Assessments & Projects & Activities
* Grammar * Pac For Spanish Class ~ Set 1
* Grammar * Pac For Spanish Class ~ Set 2
* Food * Activity ~ Pass The Plate For Spanish Class
* Proverb * Pac For Spanish Class
* The Food * Pac For Spanish Class
* Festival * del Chocolate For Spanish Class
* Household * Chores Activities For Spanish
* The Doctor * Is In For Spanish Class
* The Weather * Pac For Spanish
* Verb Activity * Pac For Spanish
* Word Wise Vocab * Pac For Spanish
* Chutes And Ladders Verb * Project For Spanish Class
* Country Map * Project For Spanish Class
* Crossword Puzzle * Pac For Spanish .. Perfect homework assignment to reinforce new vocabulary. ..
* End-of-Year Review * Activities For Spanish
* Fun End-Of-Year Awards For Spanish Class
* Monster * Project For Spanish Class
* Bulletin * Board Bonanza For Spanish Teachers
* Calendar Activities * Pac For Spanish Class
Great Films & Documentaries
* Movie * Pac For Spanish ~ Set 1
* Rick Steves Spain ~ Preguntas de Cine For Spanish Class
* Feature * Film ~ La Bamba
* Feature * Film ~ Selena
* Feature * Film ~ La Misma Luna
* Feature * Film ~ The 33 ~ Los 33
* Feature * Film ~ El Abuelo The Grandfather
* Feature * Film ~ The Blue Diner
* Feature * Film ~ Antonio Banderas: Hollywood Conquistador
* Feature * Film ~ The Mask of Zorro
* Feature * Film ~ Sweet 15
* Feature * Film ~ Argentina
* Feature * Film ~ Stand and Deliver
* Feature * Film ~ McFarland USA
* Feature * Film ~ Don Quixote
* Feature * Film ~ The Perfect Game
* Feature * Film ~ The Devil's Miner
* Feature * Film ~ Cesar Chavez
* Feature * Film ~ Il Postino The Postman
.. Fictionalized account of Pablo Neruda's stay on the island of Capri. ..
* JUST FOR FUN ~ Literature Light *
* The Spanish Golden Age * Crash Course .. It's free. ..
Other Ready-to-Use Resources
* Flashback * Pac Grammar Review For Students of French, German, Italian, Spanish
* The Traveler's * Ten Commandments For FL Students .. It's free. ..
* Alphabet Games * Pac For French, German, Italian, Spanish
* Valentine's Day ♥ Trivia Game For French, German, Italian, Spanish
.. Perfect fun activity in February for your Spanish Club. ..
* Eponym Activity For French, German, Italian, Spanish .. Works well as a sub plan, too. ..
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* TEACHER TIP *
Did you know that you can earn TpT credits to be used towards future
purchases each time you give a comment on a product you have purchased ?
It's easy to do.
Just click the PROVIDE FEEDBACK button next to your purchase, both give a
rating & make a short comment so you receive a TpT credit.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
KEYWORDS Hispanics in the US / Spanish-speaking actors / Latin actors / Spanish heritage month / Latino heritage month / European actors / Hispanic heritage month / Biographies of famous Hispanics / Sub plan for Spanish