Looking to reward your hard working students with a movie and popcorn party? Use this pack to organize and extend it all!
You will find:
- EDITABLE permission slip in which you can type your own parent letter, include show date, etc.
- Blank permission slip to allow writing in before copies are made
- Pre-made permission slip WITH parent note written for you and area to write in the show date
- "Reaching Our Goals" Response wksht: Students worked hard to earn this reward. How did they get there? Have students respond here!
- "Serious Snacking" Response wksht: Students use as many adjectives as they can to describe their favorite movie snack.
- "Frenzy of Favorites!" Response wksht: Students share and illustrate their favorite parts of the movie and favorite characters.
-"Comparing Characters" Response wksht: Students make a text to media connection in which they record similarities between a character in a movie to a character in a book.
Nothing like making it easy! Personalize, Print, and Go!
Thank you for downloading! Remember to leave feedback on how this worked in your classroom! Don't forget to follow my store!
KG Drops of Jupiter Font
KG Always a Good Time Font
KG SecondChances Chalkboard Font
KG Chasing Cars Font
Stella Jumbo Papers and Clip Art-Teaching Super Power
Doodle Frames Bunch-Mad Clips Factory
Colorful Corner Frames- Creative Clips Digital Clip Art- Krista Wallden
Popcorn Clip Art Bundle- EduClips
Rainbow Dinosaurs (Creative Clips Digital Clipart) by Krista Wallden