Turn your Dramatic Center into a fun and engaging movie theater! Your students can add to this center by creating their own movie posters (or you can use the ones included). You can set up a movie theater in your classroom by using an overhead projector (to show the "movie") and arranging chairs in front of it.
This pack has everything you need:
- various signs (hours, Now Playing, Hot Popcorn, etc.)
- movie tickets to print out and distribute to customers
- movie posters to hang
- bunting sign "Movie Theater"
- "jobs" for your students (can be made into tags to wear) including concessionaire, ticket sales, usher (2 versions) and actor/actress (if your students would like to act out a movie)
- labels to organize your concession stand (i.e. popcorn, chips, etc.)
...and LOTS more!
(Please download the PREVIEW to see all that's included)
You can also purchase this center in my Dramatic Play Centers - The Complete Set
Be sure to visit my blog to see this center in my classroom!
Please come and follow me!
Mrs. Albanese’s Kindergarten Class