Being able to break down the standards to the different levels of understanding and then teaching students at the level they are on allows students to grow more and teachers to know how to help them. This packet of differentiated math assessments, practice questions, and extention activities helps teacher better help students grow in the standards.
As a teacher who uses Standards Based Reporting (SBR or SBG), I get to know my students better academically, but it leaves the challenge of meeting each student where they are at and trying to Move them UP to the next level. Using the Georgia Milestone Achievement Level Descriptors, I have created products to help target students where they are at and hopefully Move Them UP to the next level.
Each packet includes:
- Standard Poster (Georgia Standards of Excellence)
- Essential Questions Poster
- Achievement Level Descriptor Poster
- At least 4 practice problems at the level 2, 3, and 3+ (or 4) stages
- Link to Google Slides of all practice problems
- Move UP! assessment pages at level 2, 3, and 3+ stages
- Answer Keys
-Links to THREE Google Forms for each assessment
-Extension Activities (constructed response practice and assessment with answer keys)