Mozart Reading Activities | Musical Composer Reading Unit
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This Close Reading for the Year Bundle has everything you need for complete reading units every month of the year in your classroom. High-Interest, Differentiated Reading Passages are at the heart of this one-stop resource! Now includes digital versions for Google Classroom.Test drive this bundle wiPrice $97.35Original Price $177.00Save $79.65
- This September-Themed Informational Close Reading Packet has everything you need for 5 complete Close Reading units in your classroom. High-interest, differentiated reading passages about George Washington Carver, the Constitution, How Honey is Made, Mozart, and Little League Baseball are at the heaPrice $8.95Original Price $15.00Save $6.05
Your students will enjoy learning about the life of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart with this high-interest Close Reading Unit! Perfect for any time of year, this resource includes everything you need, including worksheets, for a full week of reading activities about the musical composer Mozart! Fun for students and NO PREP for teachers!
Click HERE to SAVE 40% with the September Close Reading Unit.
Click HERE for BIG SAVINGS with the Close Reading Bundle for the YEAR!
Click the PREVIEW button above to see everything included!
If you have never used Close Reading or even if you are already a pro, this packet truly is for you! It has everything you need for a complete, successful informational text reading unit.
This packet includes:
- Mozart: Musical Genius Informational Passage (2 Differentiated Levels)
- 5 Days of Close Reading Activities
- Text Dependent Questions
- Written Response
- Teacher Guide Sheet
- Annotation Guide (full page and ½ page)
- Printable B/W Pages
- Color, Interactive Digital Slides for Google Classroom
- Answer Keys
The month of September is Classical Music Month. This packet is perfect for celebrating this musical month, a mini biography unit, or any time of year! It has been a great hit with many readers and teachers.
The digital version of this packet includes ready-made, visually-appealing Google slides for you to share with your class. It includes interactive drag and drop annotation marks and fillable text dependent activities.
The informational passage included in this resource is provided in two differentiated reading levels. One is in the fifth-sixth grade reading range, and the other is in the third-fourth grade reading level range. I've taken all the guesswork out of differentiating and leveling of passages for you!
This packet is both rigorous and Common-Core aligned. Questions have been carefully crafted to move readers from basic, recall questions to higher-level questions where students must cite evidence from the text to support their answers. There are 5 tasks/activities for the passage, moving from easier tasks to more challenging activities.
Looking for MORE CLOSE READING packets? Here you go:
Close Reading for the YEAR Bundle
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, FOLLOW ME and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!