Also included in
- This is bundle #2 of many of my most popular Smart Notebook resources, including "Case of the Lost Orchestra" (part of my best-selling series "Music Detective"), Beethoven Trivia (#3 all-time best seller!), as well as Rhythm Ice Cream Truck and "NAME THAT INSTRUMENT (great for subs!". Included are$45.00$83.50Save $38.50
- This is bundle #1 of many of my most popular Smart Notebook resources, including "Case of the Missing Manuscript" (#1 best seller!), Beethoven Trivia (#3 best seller!), as well as Rhythm Taco Stand and "Faeries and Giants," two of my all-time favorite resources. Included are games, reviews, warm-ups$38.00$63.00Save $25.00
- This bundle includes 8 of my favorite, interactive Smart Board games and activities. These all work with the program “Smart Notebook,” so please make sure you have this program before downloading. This bundle has a $40 value! You can leave these games for a sub if they can use the Smart Board!Smart$28.00$40.00Save $12.00
- The “Composer Trivia Game Bundle” is a group of three Smart Notebook AND PowerPoint games that helps students review the most important parts about the life and music of three famous composers with a fun, interactive game. Included in this bundle are: Beethoven Trivia Game, Mozart Trivia Game, and J$12.00$15.00Save $3.00
“Mozart Trivia” helps students review the most important parts about Mozart's life and music with a fun, interactive game.
This game is made of 20 Mozart Trivia questions of varying levels of difficulty. The "Game Board" page organizes the questions from easiest (100 points) to hardest (400) points. Students choose which level they want for each question (or the teacher can go from easiest to hardest if it's too much trouble - that's what I do so I can keep up with it easier). Click on the instrument for the level question they want to try. The instrument picture will send you to that question. Give students 1-2 minutes (depending on difficulty) to answer each question and write it on their white board or paper. Drag the eighth note clip art to cover the answered questions.
There are a few ways you can play Mozart Trivia:
1. Create a competition between your different classes. I like this way best because it allows for competition without causing unnecessary difficulties within the class. I labeled the scoreboard teams for my 4 classes. It is easy to change the names by unlocking the scoreboard and clicking on the names. You can also add or delete more scoreboards to fit your needs. I do this and create four teams within the class. The teams each write down one answer. If 2, 3, or 4 teams get the correct answer, they win the points for their class.
2. Create a competition between the class and the teacher; if they get the question right, they get the points, but if they get it wrong, the teacher get the points. I prep my students ahead of time so they are most likely to win.
3. Some classes may enjoy having teams compete against each other.
This game takes one to two 30-minute classes. I have included a Mozart Facts page to prepare your students for the game. This lesson would be most appropriate and enjoyable for 2nd graders up to 6th grade.
***Please note: In the SMART Notebook version, the scoreboard requires Internet Explorer (only available on Windows computers). The other features work on Macs and other devices, so all you have to do if you don't have Internet Explorer is keep up with the score on your own. The included scoreboard is not necessary, just an added feature.***
I hope you enjoy this fun, interactive game!
Composer Trivia games now available: Beethoven Trivia Game, Mozart Trivia Game, and John Williams Trivia Game. More to come soon!
You may also like:
Connect with Meg’s Music Room!
TpT - Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the red “Follow Me” button next to my seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales! Meg's Music Room Store
Blog - stay tuned! It will be found at megsmusicroom.com soon!
Facebook - Meg's Music Room Facebook Page
Copyright © Megan Heikkila. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements in this product are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use only.