PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Looking for a multiplication guide that has notes with pictures and words? What about multiplication with word problems, tables, skip counting, arrays, equal groups, and pictographs? With Mr. Blob’s Multiplication Guide, students will see how it connects to multiplication.
Here's exactly what you will find in this guide:
* Page 1 has multiplication terms and examples for math journals.
* Pages 2-24 are meant to be done during whole group as a way to introduce multiplication and variables/unknowns. These pages include a learning objective in kid friendly language, skip counting, pictographs, pattern tables, word problems, equal groups, arrays, and repeated addition.
* Pages 25-48 are called Try It On Your Own pages and students can either work on their own or work with a partner.
* Pages 49-54 are mixed reviews and one word problems page.
* Pages 55-74 are not numbered. They are 1 minute timed quizzes for multiplication.