This file contains slides for the folk song Mr. Frog. This song helps introduce Do.
Hardest Rhythmic Concept: ta rest
Other Rhythmic Concepts: ta, ti-ti
Hardest Melodic Concept: d
Other Melodic Concepts: m sl
I have included a copy of the song in case it is not one from your folk song collection.
This will help you:
- Prepare, present, and practice "do"
- Prepare, present, and practice reading do on the staff (lines & spaces)
- Prepare, present, and practice reading d m sl on the staff
- Practice ta & ti-ti
- Icons for melody with pictures
- Icons for melody with do as ?
- Music Street with d m sl
- Icons for melody with do
- Icons on the staff (once with do on the line and once in the space)
- Standard notation on the staff (once with do on the line and once in the space)
- d m sl standard notation practice slides
- Printable student melody chart (showing the music going up and down with solfege)
Need a sample of what my song files look like? Here is a short freebie that will give you an idea of my work quality.
Other songs to practice do:
Peas Porridge Hot
Buy the bundle for some savings!
Do - Bundle of Songs
Follow me on Facebook for Fan Freebies and Specials
Get more music teaching ideas by reading my blog - Making Music Memories
created by Making Music Memories, Brittany De Laruelle, Brittany Ward