Mr. Hippo is an adorable hippo who likes to have adventures, and he is constantly on the move! Have your students tell you where he is using these great materials.
• 18 Preposition Flashcards with Visuals
• One Where is Mr. Hippo? Preposition Interactive Book with Visuals
• 3 Pages of Black and White Preposition Homework with Visuals and Instructions
• Print and laminate all materials.
• Use the flashcards with your students to drill prepositions.
• To set up the interactive book:
→ Leave page 14 as a complete page – DO NOT cut this page in half.
→ Cut out the book on each straight line. One half of a page should be one page of the book (so one printed page creates two book pages).
→ Cut apart the preposition visuals on page 15 and Velcro the visuals to the boxes on page 14.
→ Put the book together (in any order – page 14 must be the last page) and staple, bind, or use book rings.
→ The finished product (once you finish putting the book together) should be a mini book with the preposition visuals hanging out on the right side of the book so that the student can use the preposition visuals to easily interact with the hippo book.
• Use the homework pages for extra practice.
Poppydreamz; Smarty Symbols
Please download the preview to view sample pages of this product to ensure that this product will work for your students.
Please be sure to visit Breanna's Speech Blog
for more activities and for a peek into my speech room.