This +150 page novel study is for teaching Mr. Popper's Penguins to Japanese children. It is divided into ten sections, one for every chapter of the book, and includes everything you'll need to teach the book in a systematic way. Click the green preview button and try the first chapter for FREE.
Inside each section you'll find:
- comprehension questions about the story with space for students to answer in full sentences;
- a writing prompt where students can express their opinions about topics related to the text;
- a vocabulary list with Japanese translations of key words to save on dictionary time and reduce confusion;
- a word search puzzle for students to enjoy some quiet time to familiarize themselves with the vocabulary;
- a sequencing worksheet to identify the order important events happen in the story; and
- a chapter quiz to assess the students' comprehension.
This product also includes these end-of-book activities:
- a final test;
- a comic strip project;
- an illustrator worksheet;
- a crossword puzzle;
- a chapter summarizer;
- a prediction worksheet;
- a book cover project; and
- a book report assignment.
And as I add new activities and improve existing ones, you'll get the updates free, forever. This booklet was last updated on April 17th, 2018.
**************Also Available in KOREAN!!!**************
Try one of these other titles: