A COMPLETE novel study of this amazing Newberry Award Winning Novel. En español. Quick writes at the beginning of each chapter to motivate and engage the students to think deeper and make connections. This novel study is ideal for covering it completely in Spanish or in a bilingual or translanguage fashion.
• Character Traits
• Comprehension Questions
• Sequencing Events
• Making Connections
• Using Context Clues
• K.W.L. chart
• Art Integration
• Types of Conflicts and the Solutions the characters decided upon
• Questioning (Thick vs Thin questions)
• Comic Strip Summary along with the Elements of a Comic Strip
• Elements of a Story/Chapter
• Elements of a story/chapter graphic organizer
• Flashback and Foreshadowing
• Elements of a Book Review AND
• Writing a book review.
Click here Two Tiny Tables
for the English version.