This resource is a novel study based on the story by Robert C. O'Brien - 'Mrs, Frisby and the Rats of NIMH'. This resource has extensive comprehension, vocabulary activities and questions that will help you to teach in-depth skills for this novel. It has 102 pages of actual students work and the rest 26 pages are answer keys.
Included in this packet are -
1. Cover page
3. Contents page
4.Prediction of story activities
5. Author study activity
6. Extensive comprehension questions for each chapter in the book grouped as follows (1&2, 3&4, 5&6, 7&8, 9&10, 11&12, 13&14, 15&16, 17&18, 19&20, 21&22, 23&24, 25&26, 27&28)
7. Answer keys for the comprehension questions
8. Open response questions and activities for each chapter.
9. Vocabulary activities - definition and context clue meanings for
grouped chapters in the story
10. Vocabulary quiz for grouped chapters plus answer keys
11. Chapter summaries
You can get the other Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH resources in my store by clicking the links below -
Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH Novel Activities Unit
Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH Complete Novel Study Unit HUGE BUNDLE
Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH Freebie!!!