This resource provides a provides a fun cooperative learning activity for your preschool or kindergarten students. Activity will provide a nice addition to your Bakery Shop Unit or can be used with November or December Holidays.
* directions to create and set up the activity
* related literature selection (Mud Pies by Rozanne Lanczak Williams)
* concept of part/whole
* matching colors
* team work
* snack time cooking activity (Mud Pies)
* recipe for cinnamon play dough
* pocket chart activity
* using adjectives to describe a pie creation
* following directions (making a mud pie, making pudding)
* graphing activity
* sequencing (making pudding)
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notifications when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!