The 32 Common Core Math Addition Task Cards are higher-level thinking, multi-digit addition cards. Included are the 3 grade level standards that they most align with and 4 suggested use cards for easy planning.
*Recording Sheet included.
*Answer key is included.
*Looks best in color however, gray-scale looks great too!
Suggested use . . .
- Center or Stations
- Scoot (Place a card on each student's desk, allow an
allotted time to solve each questions, say, "Scoot" and play
music until the students are at the next desk).
- Scavenger Hunt ("hide" cards around the room, students
silently look and solve).
- Whole group (place a card under the overhead, students
solve, mix up the order to keep their attention).
- Small group or intervention time (2nd graders that need a
challenge or 4th graders that need a review).
- Early Finishers (Place cards in a bucket, early finishers pull
a card and solve on their recording sheet throughout the
- Independent Practice
- Study or Flash cards
- Test Prep
Storing suggestions . . .
- Pencil box
- Business card holder
- Hole punch in upper left corner and keep on ring
If you like this check out my Place Value Task Cards For 5th Grade