Multi-Digit Division Guided Math Workshop Lesson Plan Unit
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Are you looking for a way to teach division with larger, multi-digit numbers to your students, but want a resource that has everything you need? This resource has it! It is complete with detailed, thorough lesson plans, math games, division worksheets, exit tickets, and so much more!
Check out the preview for details!
Save 30% off now by buying the 4th-grade Entire Year Guided Math Workshop Bundle! You can also get a free sample of one of my math workshop units for third grade here.
This resource covers the following concepts:
- Partitive (fair sharing) division
- Quotative division (measurement)
- Estimating with compatible numbers through rounding
- Dividing multi-digit numbers that are multiples of ten
- Using the relationship between multiplication and division to divide (inverse operations)
- Using strategies such as base-ten blocks, the area model, array model, box model method, distributive property, and partial quotients.
With this resource you'll get:
- Pre-test and post-test
- Vocabulary cards for math word wall instruction
- Detailed lesson plans
- Anchor charts
- Differentiated math activities
- Interactive notebook pieces (INB)
- Math centers or math stations materials
- Math games
- Math worksheets for extra practice & review
- Remediation & enrichment
- Digital & print versions
- Color & printer-friendly versions
- Answer keys
Other resources that I recommend related to this one:
Multi-Digit Multiplication Guided Math Workshop
Place Value and Rounding of Multi-Digit Numbers Guided Math Workshop
This resource is printer-friendly and includes a black and white version. I would suggest printing "as image" to avoid any potential issues. Please also make sure your adobe reader (or the like program) is up-to-date.
If you see ANYTHING that needs modifying or if you have any questions, please contact me via the Q&A. I take my product creation and your satisfaction very seriously! Thanks!
⭐Earn FREE Resources! ⭐
It's very important to me that you provide feedback so that I may improve and create products you will use and love! Please consider leaving detailed feedback. Additionally, each time you provide feedback, you earn TpT credits. These can be taken off purchases so you can get items free!
❤️Love What You See? ❤️
Join my email list here to get FREEBIES and so much more!
Follow my store here to get discounted goodies each time they're posted!