Multi-Digit Multiplication Guided Math Workshop with Lesson Plans & More
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Challenge your students to learn a variety of strategies when you teach them multi-digit multiplication! This guided math workshop unit provides everything your students need when faced with larger multiplication problems.
Save 30% off now and buy the year-long bundle!
This guided math workshop unit is complete with pre-tests, vocabulary cards, 15 days of lesson plans that are very thorough and detailed, guided math activities, interventions and extension suggestions, math centers (such as math games), post-tests for math assessment, and much more!
You can also get a free sample of one of my math workshop units for third grade here.
Check out the preview for details!
This Unit Covers:
- Area models for 2, 3, 4-digit by 1-digit multiplication & 2-digit x 2-digit multiplication problems
- Box model method for 2, 3, 4-digit by 1-digit multiplication & 2-digit x 2-digit multiplication problems
- Partial product method for 2, 3, 4-digit by 1-digit multiplication & 2-digit x 2-digit multiplication problems
- The distributive property with multi-digit multiplication
- Estimating when multiplying with larger multi-digit numbers
With This Unit You'll Get:
- Pre-test and post-test
- Vocabulary cards for math word wall instruction
- Detailed lesson plans
- Anchor charts
- Differentiated math activities
- Interactive notebook pieces (INB)
- Math centers or math stations materials
- Math games
- Scaffolding & concrete-representational-abstract methods
- Research-based strategies
- Math worksheets for extra practice & review
- Remediation & enrichment
- Digital & print versions
- Color & printer-friendly versions
- Answer keys
Other Related Products You May Enjoy:
Multi-Digit Division Guided Math Workshop Unit
Addition and Subtraction of Multi-digit Numbers Guided Math Workshop
Multiplication & Division Basics for 4th Grade
This resource is printer-friendly and includes a black and white version. I would suggest printing "as image" to avoid any potential issues. Please also make sure your adobe reader (or the like program) is up-to-date.
If you see ANYTHING that needs modifying or if you have any questions, please contact me via the Q&A. I take my product creation and your satisfaction very seriously! Thanks!
⭐Earn FREE Resources! ⭐
It's very important to me that you provide feedback so that I may improve and create products you will use and love! Please consider leaving detailed feedback. Additionally, each time you provide feedback, you earn TpT credits. These can be taken off purchases so you can get items free!
❤️Love What You See? ❤️
Join my email list here to get FREEBIES and so much more!
Follow my store here to get discounted goodies each time they're posted!