These task cards could be used in a small group, whole group, or math center capacity. They can also be used as a SCOOT game, or as task cards to complete without moving around the room. Both sets of task cards and both SCOOT recording sheets are provided for use.
The first set of task cards contain WORD PROBLEMS highlighting the following fractional skills:
- Adding and subtracting fractions with LIKE denominators
- Adding and subtracting fractions with UNLIKE denominators
- Converting improper fractions to mixed numbers
- Finding equivalent fractions
- Simplifying fractions using a Greatest Common Factor
- Ordering fractions
- Comparing fractions
All word problems contain real-world connections to fractions and mathematical fraction skills!
The second set of task cards include decimal skills such as:
- Word Form
- Standard Form
- Fractional Form
- Ordering Decimals
- Comparing Decimals
These cards are a great way for students to show what they know! Print and copy onto card stock (and laminate) to keep them around for a long time in your classroom. Enjoy!