Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
This multi-grade bundle allows for you to get all current and future digital interactive reading notebooks from this resource line at a HUGE discount. It's great for multi-grade classrooms, small group differentiation, and teachers who move grade levels each year.
How it Works
Return to your "My Purchases" area to sync the new Google folder each time we add a new set. From there, we provide tutorials to easily import your files into Microsoft OneDrive (if needed).
Please view the included products to see what is currently available in the bundle. This is a growing bundle, and we are actively working on 2nd-6th grade. If your grade level is not available yet, do not purchase this listing if you need it immediately.
The Literature mentor texts can be found on YouTube or at your local library. The Informational mentor texts can be found at getepic.com, which offers a free teacher subscription at the time of publishing.
- 3rd Grade Literature
- 3rd Grade Informational
- 4th Grade Literature
- 4th Grade Informational
- 5th Grade Literature
- 5th Grade Informational
- 6th Grade Literature
- 6th Grade Informational
Order of Future Release:
Release dates are estimates. Our resources go through a rigorous process to make sure they are high quality for your students.
- 2nd Grade Literature - Early 2021
- 2nd Grade Informational - Early 2021
About Our Notebooks
Our digital interactive reading notebooks can be used to interactively teach your standards in Google and Microsoft! You'll get the full drive with lesson file, answer key with answers from suggested mentor text, and tech tutorials. Each lesson comes with moveable pieces to provide a visual model for students as they are learning the new standard.
Included in this resource:
- Interactive notes for each standard (with interactive pieces - this is not simply a paper product with text box overlay!)
- A teacher answer key to show you how to walk students through each model using a mentor text that you can easily find on YouTube or at the library
- Tutorial videos to help you use the resource in Google & Microsoft
- Email support for if you need help implementing these lessons