This set of printable cards will help students decompose numbers to 10 (CCSS K.OA.3). The "KA" in the title indicates Kindergarten, Algebraic Thinking domain. Please see the PREVIEW, which downloads quickly.
• 36 math cards as 9 groups of four cards, one from each of four suits
• A recording sheet and answer key
• Brief instruction cards for four games
• A folding card storage pocket
• Perfect to use as a math station or during one-to-one tutoring
• Great for emphasizing Common Core MP standards
• See the FREE Multi-Match Games Guide
for a wide variety of card activities.
OTHER KINDERGARTEN CARD SETS
• KC: Counting Up to 10 Objects
• KG: Two- and Three-Dimensional Shapes
• KB: Understanding Numbers 11-19 (FREE)
• KA: Understanding Addition Equations
• KA: Understanding Subtraction Equations
• KG: Combining Flat Shapes
• KC: Numerals 1 to 9
RELATED RESOURCES FOR GRADES K-5
• FREE CURRICULUM OVERVIEW: Grades K-5
. This overview includes links to related game cards, review packets, goal checklists, and more.
• COMMON CORE MATH STANDARDS POSTER SETS: Grades K-8
or Grades K-5
. Get one poster per grade level showing all goals organized by cluster.
• MATH PRACTICES POSTERS: Grades K-2
or Grades 3-5
. Get classroom signs for the MP standards, in student-friendly language.
• FREE MATH GOALS LEAFLETS: Grades K-1-2
or Grades 3-4-5
. These leaflets show all student-friendly goals. There is one leaflet per grade level.
• MATH CARD GAME BUNDLES: Kindergarten
, Grade 1
, Grade 2
, Grade 3
, Grade 4
, Grade 5
Get games to use all year. Try a FREE PREVIEW game at each level. Save 40% compared to prices on individual card sets.
• BASIC FACTS BUNDLES: Addition Facts (9 sets)
, Subtraction Facts (9 sets)
, Addition & Subtraction Facts Families (8 sets)
Multiplication Facts (8 Sets)
, Multiplication & Division Fact Families (9 Sets)
, Division Facts (8 Sets)
. Cards in these bundles include models. Each bundle comes with a tracking form.
Please FOLLOW my store to be notified of new resources and sales. Thanks for looking!