This set of printable cards will help students analyze and match triangles, circles, squares, rectangles, hexagons, cubes, cones, cylinders, and spheres with different sizes and orientations (CCSS K.G.1 and K.G.2). The "KG" in the title indicates Kindergarten geometry domain. Please see the PREVIEW, which downloads quickly.
• 36 math cards as 9 groups of four cards, one from each of four suits
• A recording sheet and answer key
• Brief instruction cards for four games
• A folding card storage pocket
• Perfect to use as a math station or during one-to-one tutoring
• Great for emphasizing Common Core MP standards
• See the Multi-Match Games Guide
for a wide variety of card activities.
• Kindergarten Multi-Match Math Games BONUS BUNDLE (40% savings)
• "Be a Star" Math Practices Posters with Mini Book
• Kindergarten Class Goal Signs in "I Can" Format
• FREE Math Cluster Overview & Alignment Guide
Please FOLLOW my store to be notified of new products! Thanks for looking!