This guide includes instructions for four easy-to-learn games to play with Multi-Match card sets for Grades 3-5. Similar guides adjusted for difficulty are available for Grades K-2
and Grades 6-8
. The file downloads quickly, so please take a look!
The previous version
of this guide was for Grades 3-8 and has been downloaded more than 10,000 times. There are now mini-instruction cards for all games and links to bundles of game card sets in the TpT store.
FEATURES OF GAME CARD SETS
• Each set has 36 math cards, 9 groups of 4 that match.
• Any set of four values or models can be matched six ways.
• Cards provide a great way to emphasize the Common Core MP standards.
• Each set has a recording sheet and answer key.
• Newer sets include a handy folding card storage pocket and brief instruction cards .
• Use in a math center by partners, groups, or for tutoring.
• Print on just 5 sheets of paper.
Choose math card sets to use with the games. Each bundle has a FREE preview set and other sets are $1.50 each.
• Grade 3 Multi-Match Cards BONUS Bundle
• Grade 4 Multi-Match Cards BONUS Bundle
• Grade 5 Multi-Match Cards BONUS Bundle
• Multiplication Facts for 2s through 9s Bundle
• Division Facts for 2s through 9s Bundle
• Multiplication/Division Fact Families Bundle (9 card sets)
Remember that all resources take time and energy to create. So, if you download this freebie, you can show appreciation by leaving feedback. Thanks for looking! ~Angie