Click to view the UPDATED VERSION
with instructions in Spanish and English. You'll learn four easy-to-learn games to play with Multi-Match card sets for Grades K, 1, and 2. Similar guides adjusted for difficulty are available for Grades 3-4-5
and Grades 6-7-8
. The file downloads quickly, so please take a look!
FEATURES OF GAME CARD SETS
• Each set has 36 math cards, 9 groups of 4 that match.
• Any set of four values or models can be matched six ways.
• Cards provide a great way to emphasize the Common Core MP standards.
• Each set has a recording sheet and answer key.
• Sets include a handy folding card storage pocket.
• Sets include brief instruction cards for four games.
• Use in a math center, by partners or groups.
• Print on just 5 sheets of paper.
RELATED K-2 CARD SET BUNDLES
Each bundle has a FREE preview. Also see links to individual games for each grade level.
• Kindergarten Multi-Match Cards BONUS Bundle
• Grade 1 Multi-Match Cards BONUS Bundle
• Grade 2 Multi-Match Cards BONUS Bundle
• Addition Facts Bundle (9 sets)
• Subtraction Facts Bundle (9 sets)
• Facts Families Bundle (8 sets)
Remember that free resources still take time and energy to create. After you try this resource, please remember to leave feedback. Thanks for looking! ~Angie