This set includes 11 math centers ranging from spin and color to 100, simple graphing, simple subtraction, money, and early roman numerals.
1. Weather Graphing up to 5. This can also be done daily in five rounds with tally marks.
2.Monster Spin and graph to 100.
3. Spin a dollar; Spin an amount of nickels and color up to a dollar.
4. True Love Tally Game; Spin an amount and match a tally card with the amount spun.
5. Perpendicular Peanuts, Two Circus Themed games to help students learn the difference between perpendicular and parallel.
6. Lazy Daisy; A spin and subtract game.
7. Count and Shop Game Count each coin cards and match them to the corresponding item.
8. Big Top Division; Pick a card and divide by 5s.
9. Early Roman Numeral Game; Spin four numbers and write them in Roman Numerals.
10. Know your Square; A game to help remember the four names for a square.
11. Soaring with Subtraction; Subtract from 100 game.