Also included in
- Algebra 1 Error Analysis Bundle Task Cards AND Google Forms Distance Learning Engage your students with over 200 error analysis task cards that give them a chance to work at a higher level, build rigor, and collaborate with other students. In this bundle, students identify the error in the task car$50.38$62.98Save $12.60
- Engage your students with this Solving Equations and Inequalities bundle.There are 7 activities in this bundle including:2 Error Analysis Activities: Students find the error and then solve the problem correctly.1 Comparison Activity: Students will compare literal and regular equations side-by-side$16.80$21.00Save $4.20
- This Algebra I bundle contains 45 resources! From error analysis to game show activities, scavenger hunts, and more your students will stay engaged, interested and motivated all year long. Check out the exactly what's included below. *Note: Not all of these resources are digital. Please check bel$118.18$147.73Save $29.55
- Middle School Math Activities Bundle This middle school bundle contains 43 resources! From digital escape rooms, mazes, game show activities, scavenger hunts, and more your students will stay engaged, interested and motivated all year long. *Note: Not all of these activities are digital. Please c$110.00$137.50Save $27.50
Multi-Step Equations Error Analysis with Google Forms Distance Learning
Would your students benefit from improving their critical thinking and conversation skills in the classroom? These error analysis task cards will help foster growth in those areas by helping them identify mistakes and work collaboratively with each other.
This product ALSO has a Google Form with self-graded and short answer choices.
This resource includes:
- 10 multi-step equations with an error in each which the student needs to find and then solve correctly
- Google Form with link...(If you ONLY want the Google Form for $1 less, click here.)
- Cooperative Groups Instructions
- Answer sheet
- Worked Out Answer key
You may also be interested in...
How do I get TpT credit for future purchases?
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Contact me at email@example.com with any questions!
|Absolute| Algebra ©