Also included in
- Linear Representations (Unit 2) covers multi-step equations and inequalities, as well as linear representations by tables, graphs, equations, and applications. Reviewing and understanding these foundational skills, helps students better apply them to topics introduced in other units. Therefore, thes$13.00$18.00Save $5.00
- This GROWING bundle will include all of my Algebra 2 units!Each unit will include the following:Phase 1: Video Warm-ups, Notes, Practice, Real World Applications, and Homework Phase 2: Quizzes, Study Guides, Objective Clip Charts, and Tests (will be editable and added after all units are complete)Th$160.00$235.00Save $75.00
The concepts covered are:
• The Properties of Equality
• Solving multi-step equations
• Special cases: no solution and all real numbers
• Clearing the fractions
Students enjoy this way of learning because they figure the concepts out for themselves! This lesson also includes homework for students to practice solving multi-step equations.
This is a great lesson for students to work on individually, with a partner, or even as a substitute lesson.
Please take a look at the preview to find out more information about this resource.
This is a lesson from my Algebra 2 Curriculum:
Unit 2 - Linear Representations (Resource Bundle)
Check out more lessons:
Inequalities: Multi-Step and Compound
Absolute Value Equations and Inequalities
Forms of Linear Equations
Writing Equations of Lines
The Rule of Four
Learn more about Algebra and Beyond's resources:
© Algebra and Beyond 2015
This product is intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.