A no-frills memory game focusing on multi-step story problems involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division.
Could your students use extra practice with word problems?
Could your students use extra practice with basic computation skills?
Do they need reinforcement with writing equations?
If so, then check out this resource!
• Student directions page with sample
• Notes for teachers with suggestions for use and organization
• One set of 12 problems (24 cards)
• Mix of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division multi-step word problems
• Use of a letter to represent the missing component
• Multiple black and white ready-to-print worksheets
• No answer keys, however all matching cards are aligned in original document
Works best in 10 to 15 minutes centers.
As always, please feel free to contact me with questions or comments!
Keep calm and teach on!