Products in this Bundle (3)
Also included in
- An absolute must-have, MASSIVE math task card bundle. I have been asked over and over to bundle all of my task card collections together, and here it is! There are over 2,000 Math Task Cards in this huge discounted bundle of all my bundles (PLUS NINE sets of previously unbundled task cards!) The cPrice $159.26Original Price $176.95Save $17.69
- Get ready to master multi-step word problems with this ULTIMATE bundle of 13 sets of activities for 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades. Each activity includes unique multi-step word problems, and a wide variety of ways to tackle this challenging math concept. Perfect for Differentiation!These multi-step wordPrice $30.99Original Price $39.02Save $8.03
Multi-Step Word Problems Task Card BUNDLE Engage your students with this BUNDLED printable and digital set of *96* multi-step story problems that require students to complete multi-step processes with ALL operations.
Each story challenges students to multiply, divide, add, subtract, or use a combination of several to find the answer to an engaging question.
This resource includes:
- DIGITAL VERSION of all task cards in interactive Google Slides format
- 32 Multi-Step Word Problems Addition & Subtraction Task Cards
- 32 Multi-Step Word Problems Multiplication & Division Task Cards
- 32 Multi-Step Word Problems ALL OPERATIONS Task Cards
- Answer Key & Recording Sheet for all problems
These task cards are perfect for small groups, centers, test prep, and more!
Digital Version Information: This resource now includes digital access for distance learning. Each card is on its own slide and includes the word problem, circles for students to circle the numbers, highlight bars for students to highlight the question, a place for students to input their equation, and a place for the answer.
Grade Levels: These multi-step task cards are best suited for grades 4+ as they require students to add, subtract, multiply, and divide larger numbers.
Are you looking for MORE Multi-Step, Real-World Challenges for your students? Check out my engaging, real-world math projects!