Multi-Step Word Problems Task Cards
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Multi-Step Word Problems Task Card BUNDLE Engage your students with this BUNDLED printable and digital set of *96* multi-step story problems that require students to complete multi-step processes with ALL operations. Each story challenges students to multiply, divide, add, subtract, or use a combinPrice $7.89Original Price $9.87Save $1.98
- An absolute must-have, MASSIVE math task card bundle. I have been asked over and over to bundle all of my task card collections together, and here it is! There are over 2,000 Math Task Cards in this huge discounted bundle of all my bundles (PLUS NINE sets of previously unbundled task cards!) The cPrice $159.26Original Price $176.95Save $17.69
- Get ready to master multi-step word problems with this ULTIMATE bundle of 13 sets of activities for 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades. Each activity includes unique multi-step word problems, and a wide variety of ways to tackle this challenging math concept. Perfect for Differentiation!These multi-step wordPrice $30.99Original Price $39.02Save $8.03
Your students will LOVE this set of 32 story problems that require students to complete multi-step processes in order to find the solution. Each story challenges students to multiply, divide, add, or subtract (or a combination of the four) to find the answer to an engaging question. These multi-step word problem task cards require students to use ALL OPERATIONS to solve.
This resource includes:
- 32 Multi-Step Word Problems Task Cards
- DIGITAL ACCESS via interactive Google Slides!
- Answer Key and Recording Sheet
Digital Version Information: This resource now includes digital access for distance learning. Each card is on its own slide and includes the word problem, circles for students to circle the numbers, highlight bars for students to highlight the question, a place for students to input their equation, and a place for the answer.
Grade Levels: These multi-step task cards are best suited for grades 4+ as they require students to add, subtract, multiply, and divide larger numbers.