I designed these simple tactile cueing cards to address syllable reduction (a phonological process). I included cards for 2, 3, & 4 syllable words. There are four cards to a page (to get an idea on the size of the cards).
This download contains:
• 8 two-syllable word cards (color and black & white)
• 8 three-syllable word cards (color and black & white)
• 8 four-syllable word cards (color and black & white)
• quick one time use screener (color and black & white)
• progress monitoring sheet (color and black & white)
You may also like Glue It! A simple cut & paste activity for common phonological processes (final consonant deletion, velar fronting, cluster reduction, and stopping).
• Click Here for Glue It! Phonological Processes