Multicultural Feelings Posters, Emotion Chart & SEL Activity: Body Language Cues
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Save over 30% with this Feelings and Emotions Bundle. What's Included:✔The Feelings Comic Book for Kids! ✔Multicultural Feelings Posters, Emotion Chart & SEL Activity: Body Language Cues✔Feelings ToolBook: Self-Regulation Coping Skills & Social Emotional Coping Skills✔Feelings Poster✔ FeeliPrice $26.00Original Price $38.00Save $12.00
- Save tons of planning time and get your students excited about social emotional learning with WholeHearted's Storewide Growing Bundle! Grab over 140 effective and fun counseling and SEL activities and lessons at 50% off. And help your students to build healthy social emotional skills, such as selfPrice $279.00Original Price $548.00Save $269.00
- This social emotional learning mega bundle contains many of WholeHearted School Counseling's SEL games and activities to help children learn, practice, and develop coping skills, self-regulation, social skills, and self-esteem. This SEL Bundle contains some of WholeHearted's top selling resources.Price $185.00Original Price $301.25Save $116.25
- Custom bundle.Price $55.00Original Price $101.50Save $46.50
- Custom Bundle for Rebecca.Price $37.50Original Price $58.75Save $21.25
Social Emotional Learning starts with children recognizing, labeling, and understanding the different feelings and emotions that people experience. These multicultural visual support posters and accompanying handbook provide definitions, examples, facial expressions, and body language cues for 50 different feelings...it's like a Feelings Dictionary for Kids!
Hang the feeling posters in your classroom or counseling office. Or use the Feelings Handbook during individual, small group, or SEL lessons, either in person or via distance learning.
If you'd like to try out a FREE SAMPLE before purchasing,
- 50 Feelings Posters with Definitions on Google Slides™
- The Feelings Handbook for Kids on Google Slides™
- 50 Feelings Posters with Definitions in Color and Black / White
- The Feelings Handbook for Kids in Color and Black / White
- Jumbo Feelings Chart containing 48 Emotions in Color and Black / White
The 50 Feelings Included Are:
Amused, Angry, Annoyed, Anxious, Bored, Brave, Calm, Cold, Confident, Confused, Content, Curious, Determined, Disappointed, Discouraged, Disgusted, Embarrassed, Energetic, Envious, Excited, Friendly, Frustrated, Furious, Grateful, Grumpy, Guilty, Happy, Hopeful, Hot, Hungry, Jealous, Joy, Lonely, Loved, Numb, Offended, Overwhelmed, Proud, Sad, Scared, Shame, Shy, Sick, Silly, Surprised, Thirsty, Thoughtful, Tired, Uncertain, and Worried.
If you like the visuals offered in this resource, check out my Feelings Bingo Game: a super fun face-to-face OR distance learning SEL lesson.