Help bilingual kids learn the alphabet without confusion.
This ABC Poster comes with 26 kid-attractive illustrations of things that start with the same letter in these five languages:
English, Spanish, French, Italian* and Portuguese.
Romanian, German, Swedish and Catalan have also been mentioned as suitable languages for this alphabet by the multilingual parents community (though I can’t corroborate that 100%).
* Italian language notice: Certain letters are included that do not appear in the original / traditional / “purist” alphabet (J,K,W, X and Y). This is because with globalization and the importation of foreign words these words are now used by Italians. For example, ‘Jazz’ or ‘Kiwi’.
A ZIP file with:
(6 High-Resolution PDFs) Both versions ( white and colored ) of the Multilingual Alphabet in the following sizes:
- USA Tabloid / Poster size ( 11 x 17 in )
- USA Letter size (8.5 x 11 in)
- USA Postcard size (4 x 6 in)
(1 PNG) An illustrated list of words with translations in English, Spanish, French, Italian and Portuguese.
* This alphabet is also available in USA Paper Sizes* (you can find it on my TpT profile)
List of Words
To see the words chosen for this alphabet in all five languages, visit https://boxofideas.uk/abc
* Read before buying *
- This is a digital product and there are currently no already-printed copies for sale.
- Special letters like Ñ, Ç, l·l, ß, etc. are not included in this alphabet to keep it as compatible as possible with the different languages.
If you have any questions please contact me :)