Multilingual Hello Posters for Classroom Decor - Polka Dot Theme
Also included in
- Use these 156 posters to say Hello, Welcome and Happy New Year in different languages to students and parents on school occasions throughout the year. The Welcome resource includes 65 posters, the Hello resource includes 61 posters and the Happy New Year resource includes posters in 30 languages.Price $14.80Original Price $18.50Save $3.70
- Use these printable multilingual posters in 61 (Hello resource) and 65 (Welcome resource) different languages to greet students, families, and community members throughout the school year. They are great to use at the beginning of the year, at Open Houses, parent conference nights, international faPrice $21.18Original Price $26.48Save $5.30
Use these posters in 61 different languages to say "Hello" to your students on the first day of school and to greet parents and the school community at school-wide events. Twenty of the most common languages spoken by students in U.S. American public schools are included along with English and many more languages frequently heard in classrooms, for a total of 81 posters, which includes 18 posters for Spanish-speaking Latin American countries.
✓ Please note:
* This resource is also available in a money-saving bundle of Welcome, Hello and Happy New Year signs, which you can find it HERE.
* It is also available in a crayon theme as well, if you prefer that instead; you can find it HERE.
* You can also find the Welcome and Hello signs as Zoom Backgrounds in another resource HERE.
Resource at a Glance:
* That the languages and cultures of all your students and their families are valued.
* All students, educators, administrators, and staff in a school.
* It shows that your classroom and school has an inclusive and welcoming environment.
* It helps all students, their families, and community members feel at ease in your school.
What educators who have used this resource say about it:
♥ "Awesome way to improve your school culture!" -- A buyer.
♥ "Great way to welcome students and parents to Open House!" -- Susan D.
♥ "I am using this resource as a welcome to my students. With 70% of my classroom being English Language Learners I wanted to make sure to have an inclusive welcoming. This is perfect! There were also a couple of languages missing that I needed and Susan was able to make me a couple of posters to complete my set. Amazing!" -- Megan B.
What you get in this product:
★ A table of contents for quick reference (1 page)
★ A Notes to the Teacher page with background information (1 page)
★ A key to the languages on the posters (1 page)
★ A list of the nations represented on the posters (1 page)
★ 81 posters that say “Hello” in 61 languages (81 pages)
★ Cover page to help organize the Central & South American country posters (1 page)
Your English Language Learners will feel more comfortable in your class, their parents will know they are valued, and you can give all your students some exposure to world languages by displaying these multilingual signs on a bulletin board in your classroom or hallway.
The 81 posters have borders in 10 different colors and every poster is 8.5" x 11" in size. A key identifying each language is included. The names of the languages are also written on each poster for quick and easy identification. Every poster also includes a flag of the country where the language is spoken.
Akan, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Bengali, Bosnian, Burmese, Chamorro, Czech, Chinese, Dari, English, Filipino (Tagalog), French, German, Gujarati, Hebrew, Haitian Creole, Hindi, Hmong, Ilocano/Iloko, Italian, Jamaican Patois, Japanese, Karen, Khmer, Korean, Krio, Kriolu, Lao, Latvian, Lithuanian, Marathi, Marhsallese, Navajo, Nepali, Norwegian, Pashto, Persian (Farsi), Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Quechua, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Serbian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Tamil, Tigrinya, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yucatec Maya, Yupik, Zulu
There are 5 posters for Indigenous languages spoken in North and South America. On the Karen, Quechua, and Yucatec Maya language posters, because they are not countries and/or do not have their own flags, those posters show images of traditional textiles from those cultures instead. Also, the posters for those 3 languages have gray borders, for quick identification.
A page listing each language included in the resource is provided. A page listing all the countries included on the posters is also provided — please note that some countries have posters for more than one language. Posters with the flags of Central and South American countries where Spanish is spoken are included, too, since many students in U.S. schools come from that part of the world. A cover page that precedes the first of these countries is provided to help you organize these materials.
A bulletin board with these colorful multilingual Hello posters is a great way to say "Hi" your students and their families and help them feel welcome at your school!
You might also like these multilingual poster products:
★ Multilingual Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah Signs
★ Multilingual Merry Christmas Signs
★ Multilingual Happy New Year Signs: Snowflake Theme
★ Multilingual Welcome Signs: Polka Dot Theme
★ Multilingual Happy New Year Signs: Polka Dot Theme
If you would like to receive updates about my new products, please click HERE or on the star by my store name at the top of your screen.
You can earn TpT credits that reduce the cost of your future purchases by giving feedback about this product. Just click on the "Comments & Ratings" tab after downloading to leave a comment and a rating. It's that easy!
Thank you and happy teaching!