Multiplication Game & Division Gameswith Triangular Flash Cards
- Kiss the Dragon is a game of Strategy, Multiplication and Division. Players take turns moving a single counter 1, 2 or 3 spaces at a time trying to make their opponent land on the dragon's head. Players answer Multiplication and Division questions as they progress.
What You Need:
1 Kiss the Dragon Game Board
1 Set of Triangular Game Cards formed into a Deck
Game Set Up:
- Place Counter on green hill.
How to Play:
1. The person with the shortest hair goes first.
2. Player One moves the counter 1, 2 or 3 spaces on the dragon's back.
3. Player 2 draws a card and holds their fingers over one of the corners of the card. Player One uses mathematical reasoning to work out which number is hidden.
NB If a student cannot answer a question they hang onto the card to revise it before the next game.
4. Player 2 then repeats step 2 and 3.
5. Play continues in this fashion until one player is forced to place the counter on the dragon's head.
How to Win:
The player who forces the other to place the counter on the dragon's head is the winner.
Included in this Download:
1 Kiss the Dragon Game Boards
1 Set of Triangular Flash Cards for the 5 Times Table - Green
1 Set of Triangular Flash Cards for the 6 Times Table - Crimson
1 Set of Triangular Flash Cards for the 7 Times Table - Blue
1 Set of Triangular Flash Cards for the 8 Times Table - Red
1 Set of Triangular Flash Cards for the 9 Times Table - Purple
Check Out My MEGA BUNDLE
It includes ALL
the great games in my store PLUS
every resource I make for the next YEAR
It is a book that just keeps on giving.
Take me to the Mother Load :-)